Get excited people! Life in my household is about to get even craftier...and what could be better than that??? Today, this beaut arrived on my doorstep! Ahh, so excited. For those who don't know, I did win 1st prize at the South Carolina State Fair in the 7th grade for a glorious apron I made in sewing class. And, yes, I still wear it sometimes. It's blue with very cute dalmations all over it. Ha!
As I said in one of my early blog posts, one of my goals for the summer was to finally make a couple of t-shirt quilts out of old college t-shirts. That obviously didn't happen then, but gosh darn it, I'm going to get them done at some point in the near future.
I love a craft project. Can't wait to learn how to use this bad boy again. Who knows, maybe I'll start making some real things with it. Perhaps a super cute dress. Okay, so maybe that's a stretch. It has been quite a few years, but I'm a quick learner. I'll keep you updated as things progress.
I've been wanting to have a lot of my ZTA shirts made into a T-shirt quilt because I have WAY too many. But, they are so expensive and I'm definitely not crafty. So, for now, they continue to overflow from a bin under my bed at my mom's house! :)
ReplyDeleteMake me a tshirt quilt!!! It would mean so much to have such a dear friend make something so wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteHa! You might want to wait and see how they turn out before you put in a request...
ReplyDeleteWhat is your address so I can send you my t-shirts? That is too funny that you are about to make a quilt. I just gave 150 t-shirts, I'm a tall guy, to my friend's mother to make me one.
ReplyDelete