"Seeing all the teeth drop out, death and famine usually will prevail. If you pull them out, the same; only yourself is prominent in the case."So, everyone I hope you've liked knowing me as long as you have because apparently I'm going to starve or die since I pulled out a few of my teeth in my dreams. Cool.
To answer English and Amanda's comments:
Enga: First...I've had this dream before too! Weird. I never actually fly though, I'm just unbuckled and feel like I'm going to fall out. But, that might just have to do with my great fear of heights. According to the dream book, to fall while flying (which I'm equating with the roller coaster), "signifies your downfall. If you wake while falling, you will reinstate yourself." So I hope you wake up when you have this dream and all is fine!
Manda: That's a complex dream. But, here are couple of things the book says... 1) "To dream of groceries, if they are fresh and clean, is a sign of ease and comfort." 2) Also, "To dream of a store filled with merchandise, foretells prosperity and advancement. An empty one, denotes failure of efforts and quarrels." And since you were working in the store, I'd just assume that one of the above scenarios has to do with your perceived work life. But, it could just be a desire for some yummy organic food in my opinion.
Whew...dream interpretation is fun! And, in my case, creepy. Hopefully, I won't keel over any day now. I'll keep you posted though.
Thanks! I was reading another blog about green bean chips, and noticed there is such a thing as okra chips, which I was really excited about... so in my dream last night, I kept thinking, if you want them, just go get them! They are in the back of the store! and I kept wondering why I had not yet gotten them since I had been in the store so long. I was back in Whole Foods. So weird! At least it seems to mean good things :-)
ReplyDeleteCrazy enough, my one recurring dream theme is my teeth falling out. Except instead of me pulling them out or them just simply falling out, they crumble apart and fall out. It's an AWFUL feeling because it usually feels pretty real and I wake up confused. I have read that it had something to do with being afraid of change...
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should start a side blob - that's my new word for a blogging job ....
ReplyDeleteDream interpretations. That could be lucrative.