Last Tuesday night, Jeff and I actually finished unpacking
most of his stuff. We went through all of his clothes and tossed a bunch of stuff. We also set aside a box of t-shirts from college so I can make him a t-shirt quilt. I've had the same such box for 3 years now with the idea that I'd make my own quilt at some point. I wish I could say I'd started my quilt yet, but I haven't. So, one of my goals for the summer is to do one for each of us. I think it's definitely doable! If someone's made one before and has any advise, I'd love to hear it.
Mainly, I'm posting this entry as an excuse to put up a hilarious photo I took during our unpacking process. Jeff found his high school letterman's jacket so I made him put it on. It sort of still fit/not really. Everyone please give him a hard time for this pic, because you know I did.
Below are a couple more pics from that night. Midas decided to try to eat the jacket as Jeff took it off and then he posed as the cute pup he knows he is.
That jacket was a little young on Jeff :) I was going to get on you about your long posts :)
ReplyDelete