Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Warning: This is Weird

So, the first two times I just kind of let it go. But, last night, for the third time in two weeks I had a weird dream about pulling out a few of my own teeth. It never hurts and it's never for any reason. It's just random in the middle of my dream. This is weird, right? 

Am I completely nuts? Has anyone ever had a dream where they do this?

I'm pulling out the dream book tonight and I'll let you know what it means. Yes, I'm one of those crazy people with a dream interpretation book. I would have done it this morning before I left for work, but I had to be at work early for professional development training so I was moving quicker than usual. I just hope it doesn't tell me I'm crazy because that's how I feel about it.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of ppl having this dream ALOT ... I heard it meant you've said something you wish you could take back...

    Me, on the other hand, I have multiple dreams where I'm not buckled in securely to a roller coaster seat & fly out...what's in your dream book bout dat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... you crack me up! Could you also look into what doing work projects in Whole Foods means? Am I just obsessed with food?

    ReplyDelete