Monday, November 16, 2009

It Feels Like Home

What a weekend! Some great events at Davidson including an a cappella concert for Live Thursday featuring Androgyny (video from last year's LT), Harry Potter screening, campus-wide scavenger hunt, After Midnight with Qdoba and salsa lessons, playoffs for Quiz Bowl, and a screening of Food Inc with the EcoHouse. Whew!

Thrown in there, Jeff and I got to take a trip home to Wofford to serve as alumni interviewers for Early Decision Scholars Day! As Jeff said, "They're all outstanding. It's like trying to decide who's most outstanding. I want to give them all full rides." We had some great future terriers in our groups. Sunday after sleeping in a bit, we also got to get some yummy brunch at The Pancake House (mmm pigs in a blanket covered in syrup...mmm) with me madre and did a bit of Christmas shopping. We got a little crossed off the list, but there's still so much left to do. I'm determined to get it done before the "after Thanksgiving" crowds start up.

So, below are some pics I took at Wofford this weekend. Something about twin towers, standing on the seal, fall colors on the main lawn, and kids sliding down the hill at the football game just feel like home. Oh how I miss that place!




























No comments:

Post a Comment