Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No More SYTYCD Posts

Dear readers,

I write this to inform you that I will not be posting regularly any more on SYTYCD Season 6. I'm still going to watch the show in case there is a fun number thrown in there (like Wade's number from last week or something) that can make me smile every once in a while. As you can intimate, I haven't completely given up hope.

But, last night's abysmal show was just proof that these dancers and choreographers are mediocre. There is not a single dancer or number from last night that impressed me (and usually I at least like one of the numbers). Sure, the dancers & choreographers are all nice and decent at what they do. But, this show is a platform to show America what dance is all about. And, if that's the best we can do, then I'm really disappointed. So, I've decided, it's not worth spending the time reflecting on it here on blog anymore this season. If for some reason it picks back up, I'll start up again. But, for now, look elsewhere for your SYTYCD reflections.

Sorry Charlies,

Ash

P.S. Sorry for 3 posts in one afternoon. It's Wednesday and you should know by now that this is my catch up on my random things in life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment