Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rankings and Who's Going Home

So, I've slept on it and here are my rankings...

Performances for the Evening
Overall, the choreography this week was just lacking! It was hard to rank them. The ballroom numbers are really going to hurt some folks tonight.

1. Melissa and Ade Contemporary
2. Kayla and Jason Broadway
3. Evan and Janette Contemporary
4. Kayla and Jason Hip Hop
5. Jeanine and Brandon Pop Jazz
6. Evan and Janette Rumba
7. Melissa and Ade Cha Cha
8. Brandon and Jeanine Waltz


Overall Ranking of the Dancers Last Night
1. Kayla (But I don't think America loves her as much as I do)
2. Melissa (I love her, but the cha cha and solo were lacking)
3. Ade
4. Jeanine (her solo moved her up for me)
5. Brandon
6. Janette (she's got spunk but this was an off week for her)
7. Jason
8. Evan

Who's Going Home?
Oh this is a tough week! I would have said Melissa would be going this week if she hadn't pulled the breast cancer dance. I love her, but America has gotten tired of her I think. Evan's still got a decent following and I'm not sure how that's going to work. If I had to pick, I'd send Evan and Janette home. But, I think America will pick Jason and possibly Kayla to go home this week. I dunno, I still think there's the slight possibility that Melissa may still go home this week. Oh this week is too hard...too many variables! 

No comments:

Post a Comment