No more hot tamale train, no more "wooooooooooooooooohhhh"s. Life is so good right now! But, my only thought is...does that mean Mia won't be choreographing this season, again? I think I'd still rather hear Mary Murphy scream and annoy me if I could still watch Mia's dances. But, I guess I can't have it all.
Other changes this season (and they're big):
- No Top 20! Instead, there will be a top 10 dancers who will dance with a rotating roster of SYTYCD All-Stars.
- Every week will feature partner swapping
- Only one dancer will leave per week
- Less than four dancers will compete in the finale
I can't wait until Thursday!!!

Yay! I'm so excited! Although yes, I hope this means that she will still do a number or two. I'm really hoping for a good season. I literally stopped watching the last one it was so bad. I'm not sure how I feel about all of these changes though. I'm excited to see all those people come back though! P.S. - I've been updating my blog a little more regularly these days. It's not thrilling by any means, but it's there. You'd be proud. :)
ReplyDeleteI just checked it out! I'm so proud. You should make it public so it will show up in my blogger feed and I can check them out when you post them! You can still have it set to where it's not googleable and it's still public.
ReplyDeleteI need an update! I'm not used to being the one who updates their blog but has nothing to read on other people's! Where are you? I know you must be doing fun things in that gorgeous house. Blog about it!! Consider me your personal stalker!
ReplyDeleteDear AEM, is your blogg on staycation as well :)
ReplyDelete