I'm way behind on my blogging because all I've been doing the past two days was writing! But, my performance review and annual report is done. So, I'm back.
This past weekend was great. Jeff and I headed to Columbia Friday night after work and were in Columbia through Sunday. Saturday was a little crazy with my cousin Brooks' high school graduation (congrats Boo!), luncheon, USC baseball game, and dinner at the Blue Marlin (ahhh shrimp and grits). But, Sunday was great and I did absolutely nothing (except go with my dad to Lowes to buy solar lights and gets some yummy Grouchos to go). Ah heavenly. Sadly, I didn't get to see any of my peeps while I was home because it was too action packed. But, I'm planning a trip back some time next week during my staycation for at least one night. Woohoo, one more day of work and I'm off for 10 days!


No comments:
Post a Comment