Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Thursday!

So, update on past couple of days...

Movie Night
  • Ahhh relaxation. Not that I don't love having the boy around, but it's just nice to have a night alone some times.
  • My mac and cheese was not up to par, but I think it's because I used CVS brand noodles. Very strange.
  • I only got to watch Nine that night. I liked it, but I didn't LOVE it. To be honest, Kate Hudson stole the movie for me and I'm not usually a fan of hers (other than Almost Famous). 
Productive Wednesday
I was on a role yesterday...not sure what got into me. My office is clean, to do list is dwindling for end of the year stuff, concert campus presale is set to go (and technically already started now that it's after 10 am on Thursday), and my students finished up their exams. Last night, I watched Young Victoria. It was good, but it made me want to see an Old Victoria. I'm just a start to finish kind of person. I needed the whole story. So, I spent some time on wikipedia refreshing my Victorian era history. Gotta love wikipedia. 

After that, Jeff and I went to hibachi. We haven't done that in a while. It was yummy, but I felt bad for the chef because he had to do the whole shebang for just the two of us. We got there right after he'd started another full table. Oh well, he was funny and we tried to make him laugh. On a side note, that shrimp sauce they have at those places is addicting. I've been craving it all morning.

Plans for Today
It's way too quiet today! The underclassmen are packing up and heading home and the seniors are still at beach week. So it's SOOOO quiet in this building right now. It's eery. 

Jeff's taking a section of the CPA exam as we speak, so I think the evening will consist of relaxing and wrapping presents for festivities this weekend. More to come on those in the coming days. Exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment