But, before I answer questions, I have to mention that Jeff and I finally went and saw Up on Tuesday night and it is ADORABLE! Dug is definitely Midas in cartoon form. I don't want to spoil the film, but I'll just say that Dug saves the day at the end of the movie by getting distracted and chewing on a tennis ball (LOVED it!). Also, half the fun of watching a Disney movie in the theater is the random questions kids ask their parents during films. Priceless!
2) Where did you get this cute layout?
3) What did you think about tonight?
Anyways, on to Enga's questions...
1) Do you have a homemade dough recipe?
As I said in the last entry, our pizza was yummy, but next time we're going to make our own dough. We're going to try out the recipe below because I love thin crust, but I can't make any promises that it's great yet. I'll let you know how it goes.
http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/001199.html
2) Where did you get this cute layout?
I got the background at http://hotbliggityblog.com. But, then I went into the HTML code (when you paste the code into the html/java application) and took out the code line that actually makes "Hot Bliggity Blog" appear on the page because it annoyed me that it stayed on the top left of the page all the time. It''s the last line of code that starts with "img src" I'd write the whole line, but that just makes the image show up in the post. Just delete from there to the end of the code and it should go away. For the rest of the page, I just edited the font colors and designed the jpeg header in photoshop to go with the background.
3) What did you think about tonight?
I'm assuming you're referring to SYTYCD. Overall, I was a little bored with the whole thing. Too much ballroom and bad hip hop choreography. But, below are my detailed reviews.
Liked:
- Randi and Evan- mainly because I love Mia Michaels, though I kinda wished there had been a prop instead of him starring at her butt the whole time. Overall, it was cute though and I loved the song.
- Melissa and Ade- She is rockin'! They've got definite chemistry and her lines are just gorgeous!
Eh:
- Kayla and Kupono- I just don't love Kupono. His technique is scary sometimes. Kayla still rocks for me, but I think they might be in trouble again
- Jason and Caitlin- Something was just off for me. They looked exhausted during the whole thing. There was some technique there, but it just looked forced to me. And, I'm really tired of her doing gymnastic flips in the middle of ballroom dances. It doesn't fit and I already know you can flip backwards...move on to something new!
- Brandon and Jeanine- I would call Brandon a jazz dancer trying to do hip hop in that one. He was just too bouncy and on his toes. He needed to just get down in his movements. Jeanine surprised me and had a lot of spunk. But, it wasn't great for me. I almost put it in the boo category.
- Jeanine and Phillip- She was very cute! But, Phillip just didn't commit to it. So, it was alright for me. He's not going to make it long though unless he steps up his technique.
Boo:
- Asuka and Vitolio- How do you mess up a Mandy Moore jazz piece?? She had obviously made it soooo easy. The steps were very basic and they still couldn't keep up. They have to go soon!
- Karla and Jonathan- He was TERRIBLE! I think he's the worst boy on the show. He made it really hard for her to look good. I could tell she would have done better with a better partner.
Overall, I predict Jonathan and Asuka to go home tonight...or, maybe, that's just my wishful thinking!
quit crackin on caitlin... she is to attractive to be criticized
ReplyDeleteJeff, stop anonymously responding to my blog postings...and use the correct form of to.
ReplyDelete