So, tonight is the first official night of So You Think You Can Dance, my favorite reality show. They've had all of the bad audition shows and final cuts, so now we actually get to see the choreography and Top 20 perform! YAY, finally! So, each year, I can usually tell after the first night who will be my favorite. So, this year, I've decided to make a "based on the try-outs vote" and an "after the first show vote" for who will be the best on the show. I'm going to still do my "after the first show vote" because they haven't really showed everyone that made it into the Top 20, so I'm excited to actually see everyone tonight. Maybe there will be someone they didn't show in auditions much who's awesome.

My favorite before the first show is Kayla Radomski. The child has amazing technique and legs that go on for days. I think she'll do really well. I never got to see her in hip hop though, and that could hurt her. But, for now she wins for me.

Look here for an update tonight after the show for my "After the First Show Pick."
Can't wait!
Is that the girl from Denver who grew up with her grandparents? If so, I agree! I think she'll go far. I am missing tonight! Although, I will be by a friend's pool drinking homemade margaritas. mmmm...
ReplyDeleteYep, she is. We'll see how she does tonight before I can definitely give her my vote. Have fun poolside!
ReplyDeleteSooooo what did you think?! I just did my recap ... your thoughts?
ReplyDelete