So we're really becoming proud of our domestic skills lately. Last night, we decided we'd make our own pizzas. Jeff made one with pepperoni, green peppers, sliced tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms, and onions. Seeing as how I'm not a big fan of the vegetable family, I made mine with pepperoni, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella. Yummy! We have decided that we're going to make our own dough next time though, because we could do it better than the store-bought kind. Overall, we think we could give Papa Johns or Brixx a run for their money. Here's a pic of Jeff displaying his pizza... so proud. I'll post mine later when blogger's picture uploader stops giving me so much trouble.
Sadly, we ate our pizza as we watched Jon and Kate + 8 fall apart. I really liked that show. However, I have to admit I liked the early days where they were actually at home taking care of the kids. Recently, it just seems like they only film when they go on a vacation that's provided by some resort that wants a prime advertising slot. Just one more thing on them... what is up with Jon's new bling??? Yuck! You're 32, you do not need two massive earrings and spiked hair just because you're getting divorced and want to be cool again. Perhaps they should have kept their personal lives off the television set. Note to self, do not have twins followed by sextuplets and then decide to do a TV show on TLC.
Update: Here's my pretty pizza and a puppy who thinks we're going to share. Well... maybe we gave him a nibblet or two.
2 things to say:
ReplyDelete1)Do you have a homemade dough recipe
2)Where did you get this cute layout?
Ok so 3) What did you think about tonight?
I must say, I have really been enjoying your blog. You do a great job of combining interesting and engaging topics. You're insight is also very unique and genuine which makes your blog really fun to read.
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful design that also helps to relate the overall essence of the blog.
Keep up the great work, you are truly an inspiration.
Max Gibson
SO true, Jon and Kate was heartbreaking. But the two diamond studs in his ears just made me laugh! The pizza looks delicious!!
ReplyDelete