Liked... Kayla and Max (definitely my fav of the evening), Karla and Jonathan (he surprised me, she rocked)
Eh... Melissa and Ade (it was just alright), Randi and Evan (lots of energy, just didn't like the technique), Ashley and Kupono (he was pretty bad), Brandon and Jeanette (I hate disco and they were not together in the least)
Not So Much a Fan...Phillip and Jeanine (I didn't even think it was entertaining), Caitlin and Jason (she was bad, he surprised me that he wasn't worse at hip hop), Asuka and Vitolio (they obviously dislike each other because they dance like they want to be far apart)
I think Kupono and Asuka will go home tonight, but that's just my prediction.
Like your new setup...looks similar to another blogger I know very well. :)
ReplyDeleteI loved Kayla and Max as well. Was shocked that they sent Max home. I think Kayla stands to win it all. All she has to do is rock a lyrical, a waltz or something equally cheesy and a Shane Sparks hip hop and I think she's home free.
ReplyDeleteI like the new layout!
ReplyDelete