Monday, June 22, 2009

Preview

So, I only have a few pictures from English's bachelorette weekend, but I think these are gems anyways. After we arrived, we went to the local grocery store and it had all kinds of goodies. Friday we had fun with a lingerie shower and Saturday involved a fun day at the scorching hot beach and a night out with the bride-to-be. Fun times! More pictures to follow after Suzanne sends them our way. She had awesome digital SLR camera (jealous!), so she got to serve as paparazzi for the weekend. But, these are a preview of the fun excursion.













English found this lovely/heinous float we considered purchasing













Ali knocking over a stack of boogie boards...I just like the facial expression














Enga found her dream cake behind the glass. There was even a bag with "E" on it next to it...it was meant to be...

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there - if only to ride that boogie board with Ali. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that all you had? I thought you had more too? Suzanne's are FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These and a random man singing karaoke. That's all I have. I'll email them to you. Where can I see Suzanne's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. add her as a friend! Suzanne Maynard!

    ReplyDelete