Thursday, June 11, 2009

SYTYCD Update

So, I wasn't too far off on my bottom three predictions. I didn't give America enough credit though to keep Ashley and Kupono out of the bottom three after the crash-test dummies dance. 

I also thought Paris and Tony would be safe even though I thought their dance was terrible. Tony got Paris sent home tonight. Even though all the boys were pretty bad, Tony was definitely the one that needed to go. I think Jonathan will be soon behind him though, hopefully followed by Max or Kupono.

I feel bad for Paris though. She should not have gone home tonight. She's much better than being kicked off the first week. Asuka should have gone home. Just because Asuka's a ballroom dancer doesn't mean she's good. Completely stupid decision by the judges. But, I'm glad all of my favorites are still safe.

And a side note...I will not blog this much about SYTYCD every week. I promise! The first week is special though.

No comments:

Post a Comment