Friday, May 29, 2009

This is my dog...if he could talk

Last night was a fun evening in my household. Jeff and I cooked up some yummy chicken parmesan (we're becoming quite the cooks if I do say so myself). Then, it was time for one of my favorite things of the year, the National Spelling Bee finals! Jeff and I paused the TV every time they announced a word to see who spelled it the closest. Yes, we're nerds. We were quite close on a lot of them, but I think we only got 6 right between the two of us (and Jeff got the majority of those in the final round, which is impressive). I have to admit he was better than me though. I really need to brush up on my French. It's bad how much you forget in such little time. 

Anywho, on to the point of this blog...a bunch of the commercials during the Spelling Bee were for the new Pixar film Up. I've decided that the dog, Dug, is Midas in cartoon form, especially the part where he says, "Hi, I just met you and I love you...[gets distracted] SQUIRREL." So, I found this preview of Dug and I thought I should introduce him to you. If Midas could talk, this would be him. Maybe Midas' masters are smart enough to figure out how to make him one of those collar, but that's dubious. Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment