Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm Officially Southern Today

No, I didn't decide to start liking sweet tea...I'm going to my first NASCAR race tonight! Ha! It doesn't get more southern than that.  Jeff's always liked it and I watched Talledega on TV this year and it was actually fun to watch. Then, I got an email from one of my friends, Rebecca, who's coming up to visit her parents-in-law this weekend and they wanted to know if we wanted to go to the race with them this weekend. So, free tickets and fun friends= Ashley's going to the Coca Cola 600 as her first NASCAR race. I'll blog about my full experience tomorrow, but I just wanted you to all be thinking of me as I take on this new adventure that is sure to be full of fun people watching and loud noises. I'll be doing some fun contests like Best Mullet and Best Outfit that I'll share with you tomorrow.   Until then, get excited!

2 comments:

  1. bwahahahah they're so fun but watch out for all the inappropriately dressed women and the most unattractive men you can find baring all. It truly is a spectacle. Its where all the people @ the state fair go when its not in town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to know you Ashley ;)

    ReplyDelete