Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Weekend

It officially feels like summer in the south these days. With one exception, we spent the majority of the weekend indoors. Saturday, we hung out with some work friends at my boss' house warming/world cup viewing party. Very fun, though a little more stressful than I thought it would be. I thought England would massacre the US. But, we hung in there. We didn't deserve the draw, but I'll take it if the goalie manages to score on himself.

Sunday, we went to Bark in the Park for the Charlotte Knights (minor league baseball) with some of Jeff's work friends and their pooches. Oh my gosh it was hot! While the idea was great and Midas did seem to enjoy the random baseball noises, it was just not worth sitting out in that heat with all those dogs.

But, at least the pup had a good time. I'll go again if they plan one in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment