So, my boss sent me this yesterday for a chuckle. The new show is about venue directors. What's the sad (and fun) thing? I have these types of conversations on a daily basis in Union and concert land. None of this shocked me: clowns breaking up ice, an elephant on the loose. Normal day around here. Can't wait to get a good laugh out of it. Plus, I'm slightly obsessed with Allison Janney and was slightly devastated when West Wing ended.
On a completely unrelated side note, I'm super excited about SYTYCD Top 10 selection tonight! If things look good, I may even do a preseason pick of my favorite! We'll see.
I watched the top ten selection last night and Lauren is my favorite. :) I'm undecided about the boys thus far. Can't wait to hear what you think!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny. I think I have a new show to watch!
ReplyDelete