So, this is the entry. Pretend like the dining room on the right there is painted tone-on-tone light and a shade darker teal...because in about a week, it will be.

Say hello to our new crown throughout the bottom level and a new "encased" dining room.
No more white staircase!
I'm not going to lie, I'm a little obsessed with my brown kitchen and breakfast nook. There's new molding on the island. The whole island will be painted soon to match the color and distressed look of the cabinets. (Also, Midas enjoys being in pictures)

Breakfast nook. We've got to get a rug to break up all of the brown and put art up.
More living room.
Guest bedroom #1 in progress. We're hanging curtains in there at the moment.
Guest bedroom #2. This room needs the most work...obviously. But, Jeff picked the color. It's Oyster Bay. I like it.
Master bedroom. We're eventually planning on getting a new TV for the living room and then will move that TV and mount it on the wall in the master so that we can get rid of that TV that barely works and use the night stand for its intended purpose and move the desk over there. In due time...
Hope you enjoyed. I'll post more pics as it continues to progress.
My guest bedroom looks really nice. Like what you have done to the place Martha Mamele.
ReplyDelete