
So, there were a couple of weeks there right after we closed on the house that we were working at one house (painting, etc) and then going to the other house to sleep, shower, and eat. Midas hated it. He wasn't even so sure about the new house when we officially moved in a couple of weeks ago. He randomly started barking (he's usually not a barker unless there's a dog on tv) and he just wouldn't settle down for longer than 15 minutes at a time without patrolling the house.
But, I'm happy to say that he's quite comfy at the new place these days. He's settling in there and has chilled out with the patrolling. In fact, he's found a new perch. I think he likes having stairs again. He can watch out the dining room window at the people and cars going by from his new spot. In fact, I had to step over him this morning on my way out the door. Don't mind me bud.
No comments:
Post a Comment