Friday, April 02, 2010

Photos

Here are some random pics from the last few weeks...enjoy!

Buying blinds in Lowes...which we later returned because they were too small (even though I measured correctly. It was very weird. One would think if the window is 34.5" wide, you should go with the 34" wide blinds as opposed to 35" ones...you are incorrect. You should apparently buy ones that should be too wide for your windows because those are the ones that will actually fit. I find that ridiculous...just saying. But, if you're ever in this predicament go with the wider ones to avoid a ridiculous discussion about your lack of measuring abilities [even though this was disproven with additional measuring] and the width of blinds...so unnecessary in life).


Moving day! I took this with my phone so it's weird, but I promise that's our Uhaul up there in the pic. 

Midas thinks moving is exhausting.


The boys hanging out after a long day of moving. (It kind of looks like Jeff is strangling Midas here, but I promise he's just getting a tummy scratch and I caught Jeff on an upward motion).


Tuesday night- our empty old house...bye bye! It was so clean I didn't really recognize it. So, I took a picture.


The photos below are all from this morning. Midas LOVES his new back yard!

Rolling in the grass...I don't blame him. It was 70 and beautiful this morning.


Frolicking


Chewing


Bounding

Prancing in circles around the drain (his favorite thing to do)


Showing me his favorite toy...his DNA


And...rolling some more


Back inside....staring longingly out the back windows and hoping to go back outside...

1 comment:

  1. I hate buying blinds. Shellian and I had to do the same thing in our first home. That is why we still have temporary blinds in two of our rooms.

    ReplyDelete