When you walk in the front door. It's very open concept. There is a half bath and large closet on your left, the dining room on the right, and the kitchen/living room/breakfast nook straight ahead. All the bedrooms are upstairs.
Dining Room
It has a dishwasher! Just wanted to point that out. I can barely contain myself. I've missed that so much the past 2 years.
Upstairs hallway (I'm standing in the master for this picture). That's a laundry room on the left and around the corner is the guest bathroom and linen closet. Straight ahead are the two guest rooms that overlook the street.
Master bedroom (this pic makes it look really small, but it's not. I do find the windows on the far sides of the wall odd. I'll have to figure out what to do with that.

Tiny, but fenced in courtyard and two-car garage! We're thrilled about having some outdoor entertaining space.

View out the front door. There is a creek and hiking trails down there so it can't ever be developed! The dog park is over there too, but not right in front of our house so that's nice too.

As you can see, it's white, white, and more white. So, if you have color suggestions, go for it. I'm all ears (or eyes I guess, since this is a blog). It's definitely our first project. Followed by windows. I want pretty windows!
I read grays are really becoming great for all sorts of uses!! Especially in kitchens (although I'm a big believer of bold colored kitchens, even though mind is, ahem, gray <-- but not a hip gray).
ReplyDeleteLove the place though! And the dishwasher ... oh so jealous!
Ash Mams! This is so pretty!! I love the open floor plan and the hardwood floors... and all the windows. Completely up my alley! And I am jealous of the dishwasher as well... we've been without for close to a year now. It stinks!
ReplyDeleteThanks loves! My aunt came up last Friday with her visionary abilities and picked great colors for us. We're doing a light khaki in all the hallways and living room, a chocolate brown in the kitchen and breakfast area, a light teal in the dining room, silver sage in the bedroom, etc. Should be fun! Can't wait to put updated pictures here in a few weeks when things are worth looking at.
ReplyDeleteThe question is, where is my guest room? Love the house.
ReplyDeleteCheck out picture #8. It's the room on the left. The second guest room is an office for now.
ReplyDelete