Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Things That Were Good About This Weekend (Yes I Realize It's Wednesday)

1. Mini-family reunion in Columbia for my sweet cousin, Brooks', birthday (Happy 18th Boo). For those Clemson fans out there, you'll be happy to know she's headed to the dark side next fall. I'll let it go.

2. Mini-Irmo girls reunion on Saturday to celebrate John Dickson's 2nd birthday. No worries, Elmo (and his pet fish, which I was unaware or didn't remember he had) made an appearance. A late-night reunion ensued later in the evening as well.

3. A trip to Grouchos where Jeff proceeded to have 2 all-turkey apollo dippers (I stuck to just one). Man they're tasty. I wish they'd reopen one in Charlotte.

4. A springtime baseball game! I got to see Cocky and watch the gamecocks stink it up. But, it was still a gorgeous day in a ridiculously nice park.

5. Yummy dinner at Motor Supply to celebrate my parents 34th Wedding Anniversary!

6. My pup turned 4! I can't believe it. It's like yesterday when he looked like this...


7. The Easter Bunny showed me some love with some yummy candy and a Home Depot gift card (Shilps I thought you'd appreciate).

The rest of the week has been uneventful. Jeff and I have started some intense workout program he's all into at the moment, P90X. It's kicking our butts. But, in 90 days, maybe we'll look ridiculously good. We'll see. Right now, it's just making me look really sore and unable to walk up steps. But, someone at work today told me I looked skinnier. So, maybe in 2 days, it's worked miracles. Doubtful. But, we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am so happy about the Home Depot gift card!! If you ever have a question as to whether or not something is in stock, you can always ask me before you go to the store (unless it's on a saturday... although maybe I can do it from my blackberry...). Anyway, have fun spending it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the P90x is making your fingers sore since you haven't called me yet :( I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete