Well not really tonight... but in about a month it will be "tonight." Date night for Tuesday, November 1st is officially set. The Blumenthal here in Charlotte is hosting one of my favorite musicals and tickets are officially purchased. I'm sure I'll have Tony and Maria singing in my head that whole day. Can't wait!
In other news, we had a fun weekend. Friday, we bought Jeff a new car. Say hello to Beatrix, our new 2012 Honda Accord. So far, she's been a great addition to the family. Roomy and quiet on the road. Gotta love it.
Saturday, we headed up to Black Mountain for Elizabeth and Jason's wedding. The leaves aren't quite changing yet, but you can tell it'll be any day now. The view from the ceremony was just beautiful and I love that she wore her mom's dress (with a few changes). Gotta love a mini-Wofford reunion. Sadly, I forgot my camera, so no pics. I'm sure some will surface on facebook soon enough though.
I'm also happy to report that I've finally won this week in my fantasy football league. Thank you Cowboys defense for bringing one home for me. That last-minute interception was my savior. Whew! It was getting a little depressing for the past few weeks. I have great players, but they're either underperforming (Chris Johnson) or injured (Peyton Manning & Peyton Hillis) So, I'm officially 1-2 so far. With a few trades, I'm hoping my season will pick up.
Hope everyone's having a great start to their week!

No comments:
Post a Comment