Hey people, I haven't been very good at keeping the blog up-to-date (per normal), but what I have been good at is tailgating! It's officially football season and we've made it to two Wofford games and a South Carolina game (I have to specify now that I'm up here in tarheel country...which I find very annoying...but, I get it). Some photos below.
 |
| Our sweet tailgate setup |
 |
| Rach and Joe (in his GSU gear...so dedicated) |
 |
| Wofford ladies |
 |
| App State folks playing on the wofford cornhole set...I'm so crafty :) |
 |
| So much food! |
 |
| Go Terriers! |
I've also finished all my training at Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte and I'm officially a volunteer there now.
I also got to see my favorite Wofford girls at Homecoming the weekend before last. Much fun was had and many a cute gold and black ensemble was seen. Some photos below.
 |
| Tailgating at Homecoming |
 |
| Terrier Ball |
 |
| Terrier Ball |
 |
| Who would skip out on Krispy Kreme when they're at WoCo? |
To follow up to my last post, we went and saw West Side Story last Tuesday night for date night. It's still one of my favs (even though our Maria was a little sub par). But, I still love the music (and dancing of course).
In other exciting news, our living room has light again! For those who haven't heard the tale of the annoying dying living room light, we've gone through 3 visits with the electrician and blown up 2 light kits (it takes skill). Third time is the charm though! As of yesterday, we're officially with light again. So, all are welcome in our home after dark again without feeling like we're trying to skimp on the electricity bill.
Other than that, I've been workin' workin' and I've officially survived 4 big weekends on duty at work with concerts, artist series, family weekend, and speakers. Yay! Things are nice and quiet for me through mid-January and I'm so excited for a little break. But, who wouldn't love going to work with crazy youngsters like these?
 |
| They keep me young! |
Do you feel updated? Hope so. I'll try to be better. But, no promises.
No comments:
Post a Comment