Things I'm loving right now:
- Work finally settling down. Ahh, the ability to cross of some of my to-do list. It's thrilling after a couple of months of crazy.
- Amanda moved to Cornelius! Seriously 3 miles away is nothing! So excited to be seeing her and her munchkins more often.
- Puppy-sitting Ellie: Midas loves her and I love the extra golden retriever cuddles while Jeff's away again this week for work. I swear we never see each other. This is them play fighting in the living room yesterday...they're cute even when they wrestle.
- Between Zara's online US launch, a retail therapy outing with me madre this weekend, some need for fun shoes, and the fact that it's felt like fall for a few days, I went a little crazy in the shopping department this past week. Obviously I can't determine if I want to be bathed in neutrals or uber bright.

- Football season! My terriers had a great showing against Clemson this week and really could have pulled it out if they hadn't had that stupid penalty. Oh well, still proud. My gamecocks held on for a victory against Georgia. And, my fantasy football team "Ladies 1st...and 10"(clever I know) is projected to win this week if Brandon Lloyd and BenJarvus Green-Ellis (who can resist drafting a quadruple name?) hang in there for me tonight.
Other than that, not much exciting around here. Hopefully, I'll get back on the fun updates on a more regular basis. Miss you all out here in blog land :)
No comments:
Post a Comment