Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Wine Palette

Not to brag or anything (eh huh), but I've blogged 4 days in a row. I'm impressed with myself, people. As you know, I'll never keep it up, but I'm proud of myself for the time being.

Last night, I went with Rach and some new fellow Junior Leaguers to The Wine Palette to paint the Charlotte skyline and enjoy some wine and appetizers. They were a lovely crew of new people to meet and it's funny what a small world it is. Even in a new crowd you can find mutual friends :)

While it was definitely less paint-by-numbers than I thought and it took a lot longer than I realized to create said masterpiece, I thoroughly enjoyed it! We decided we need to come back and bring the boys. We think it would be comical and that some of them would be better than us.

Enjoy a look at our paintings. I'm especially proud of my shrubbery, just so you know. Isn't Rach's Bank of America building and massive boot lovely? We have to get her and Joe (who is also in a boot currently) well again. It is hiking season afterall!

1 comment: