So, I returned to the fair city of Nashville for the first time since I graduated over a year ago. I'm not sure why I hadn't been back yet, but I guess it just never worked out timing wise. So, here are some of my favorite things about my time back in Nashvegas.1. Car conversations with Lauren ( I grabbed her in Knoxville on my way up). You're random and I miss you. Yay for getting Law Review!
2. Sylvan Park- just the cutest area of town. I never really hung out there when I lived there, but it's so freaking cute and has yummy tacos.
3. Late-night movies- if you haven't seen Julie and Julia, you should. I thought it was adorable. For those who have..."Lobster killer, lobster killer..." I'm still rolling.
4. Any food item at Calypso. I think I should open one in Charlotte. I would eat that Caribbean yumminess every day of the week.
5. Tomatoes, or really just tomato art festivals in East Nashville. It was scorching, but fun. Random art and fun east nashvillians. Below is a lovely picture of Kendra and I playing in elaborate cardboard castles. I would have loved one of those when I was little. And, let's be honest, now.
6. How tall (and funny) Dwayne is. I'd kind of forgotten. He's the best ex-boss ever!
7. The tightness of Lewis Copeland's jeans at The Stage. Well Lauren at least likes them. I'm not convinced.
8. Jackson's french toast and Sunday morning conversations. Ah Nashville. Such a fun place.
I really need to visit more often!
So glad you girls made it back to Nashy nash. If only Laura had been here too! Miss you all and can't wait to see you again. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt was great seeing you and I have to make a visit to see you in the "Queen City." By the way I am still waiting to see the Largest Bronze Statue ever on the east coast.
ReplyDelete