
Here she is! My beautiful niece, Harper Caroline Mamele, was born August 12, 2009 @ 3:27 am. She came in at a whopping 8 lbs 13 oz and 22 inches! She's going to be tall, just like her mommy and daddy. I just can't wait to meet her! Chris sounded so excited on the phone this morning and is just such a proud papa. It was adorable hearing him talk about her. I love that she's got her little finger wrapped around his in the picture. So cute!
I did have a bit of woe is me moment this morning, which is ridiculous on my part because I'm so happy she's here. I can't get up to Philadelphia until Labor Day weekend and it's just so disappointing. I'd been trying to think of every way to get up there sooner. But, my orientation leaders move in this weekend and I just can't get up there this week with all of the last minute decisions and phone calls happening in the office right now. Orientation is just one of the most crazy times of the year. So, I have to wait until all of that's over. I'm heading up there the first days I can get off. September can't come soon enough for me. I can't believe she'll be almost a month old by then.
I'm just so excited to get to know her and spoil her rotten! Welcome to the world and the family Harper! You are already so loved.
So precious! And what a cute name! I'm not even saying that because part of it is the same as mine.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you Aunt Ashley!!! She is so cute. They already have professional baby pictures taken???
ReplyDeleteI think it's something the hospital has available and then you buy the prints online. These places are getting so entrepreneurial these days.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful Aunt Ash!!! I know she was just born, but Ive been dying for pictures! Thanks for posting one! (And today is the one day you can officially say she was "born yesterday" without it being a bad thing... hehe) We need a date to go shopping for our nieces!
ReplyDeleteOh, congratulations Aunt Ashley!! Harper is precious!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to make a fantastic aunt! I'm thrilled for you!
ReplyDelete