I hope you all had a great turkey day! We had two turkey days. First stop was Hendersonville last Tuesday-Thursday morning. We had a great visit with Jeff's parents and a quick visit with Jeff's brother, Chris, and girlfriend, Katie. A relaxing time in the mountains baking pies and playing pool in the man-cave was had by all. :)
 |
| Spread #1 |
 |
| Please give me some turkey.... puh puh puh please |
 |
| The Owen boys and their ladies (and pups) |
Thursday morning we headed to Irmo for the massive Mamele-Goodwin family gathering. My grandparents and two uncles and their families were visiting as well as my brother and his fam. My mom's side came over Thursday afternoon for Turkey Day #2. I spent the rest of the weekend playing with Harper (cutest niece ever), had a quick reunion Friday night with the Irmo girls, and watching the gamecocks kick some tiger bootie. :)
 |
| Jeff playing with Harper |
 |
| Four generations of Mameles |
 |
| The original immediate family |
 |
| The siblings and their fams |
 |
| My little family |
 |
| Harper loves Midas...giving him a smooch |
I'm truly thankful every day for what wonderful families Jeff and I have. They make this time of the year so very special.
No comments:
Post a Comment