Monday, April 18, 2011

Showered with Love

How sweet it is to have such wonderful life-long friends!

















I've know some of these girls since elementary school. And, while we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like, I feel like we have the great ability to pick right back up where we left off since our last gathering. Three of my beautiful bridesmaids, Ali, Shilpa, and Amanda, threw me a great Irmo girls bridal shower yesterday. There was yummy food, great catching up on what everyone's up to, and thoughtful presents for Jeff and I to use in our next stage of life together. I miss these girls so much, but I'm so proud of where they all are in their lives. Thank goodness people keep getting married and having babies so we can all see each other as much as we do. Here are some more pictures from the shower. Can't wait to see a few of them again in a couple of weeks in DC for my bachelorette weekend.

The spread..yum!
Me and Betsy trying to play the guessing game


Me and Sheeps

Did we take a throw back picture a la prom? Of course!

Me and my wonderful hostesses!

Opening presents


Me and Koch with my bouquet of bows

No comments:

Post a Comment