Friday, April 22, 2011
The Only Thing I've Been Nervous About
So, my stomach is in knots this morning. Today's the big day....dun dun dun! It's pick up the wedding dress day. So, some of you know, but the wedding dress came in a little a lot big. So, I haven't seen it yet in real form. I've only seen it with inches of fabric taken in with pins on all sides...scary. So, let's hope they've worked their wonderful alterations magic. Can't wait to see it. I loved it initially, didn't love it so much when it came in huge, and I'm hoping to be blown away when it actually fits today. Cross your fingers for me! It's seriously the one thing I'm nervous about with this whole wedding. In other news, bridal portraits are on Monday at Daniel Stowe and the weather's supposed to be gorgeous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment