Monday, November 29, 2010

Whirlwind Turkey Days!

I failed on my one picture a day for Thanksgiving (or to even take one picture over the whole vacation). But, I can promise that our 3 (yes 3) birds were all excellent. After 3 hours of sitting in that waiting room I showed you before, I ran home and threw things in a suitcase. Jeff and I were off to Columbia Wednesday night for a spaghetti dinner with the fam. Thursday, we spent the day with my extended family at my aunt Linda's house. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with my cousins at the kiddy table during dinner. I spent most of Thursday night watching football and stuffing save-the-dates (which have already started arriving for some folks as I heard when I arrived at work this morning). Yay! Friday we headed off to Spartanburg for a party celebrating our friend from Wofford Thomas and his new wife Catherine! They got married in Belize a few weeks ago. They're such a great couple and we're so excited for them. We're hoping to make it up to Charlottesville soon (maybe even in a few weeks) to see them since we have quite the contingency of friends who seem to have landed themselves in that region recently.  Right after the party, we headed up to Hendersonville to see Jeff's family. We had bird #3 on Saturday and I watched lots of rivalry football. I'm so excited my gamecocks dominated some tigers this year! Can't wait to watch the SEC tournament next weekend, though I'm not thinking we've got much of a shot. But, we'll see. I hope you all had a great turkey day, or three, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment