
I got a coupon in the mail last week for a deal on a brake check on my car (which it needs). Since I have the afternoon off, I decided to get them looked at and get an oil change before we leave town for thanksgiving. But, I've been sitting here for two hours now. During that time, the computer system has gone down (apparently this is a popular "get your car fixed before you go out of town" day), listened to a woman blast her sister for forgetting to buy plates for tomorrow, and I've been subjected to a weird woman who won't stop trying to talk to me. So far, her suggested topics have included walking her sister to the dentist as a child and how that scarred her, whether a character on One Life to Live (which another woman here is subjecting me to) should just "die already," and trying to get me to name the character on some show that "must have been 30 years ago" that I have no idea what she's talking about. At least I had yummy chick-fil-a to eat for the first 30 minutes!
Send me good vibes that my car will be done soon so I can hit the road (after I pack)!
No comments:
Post a Comment