Monday, November 29, 2010

To Make Up for My Lack of Pictures in My Last Post...

...I'll give you access to lots of pictures! Get excited people. The engagement pictures are up. The CD with all the pics (and full-sized) is supposed to come to us this week. But, here's the preview!


I secretly kind of like the two where we look really serious best (maybe it's because I love a great black and white photo; and the other has cows in the background and who doesn't love a cow). Oh, and of course the last one of my handsome first-born fur child. But, I'll post my favorites here once I get the full-sized images. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the ones where you guys are sitting in the field and you're leaning on Jeff's shoulder (you're wearing the blue scarf). I think those are super cute. The serious ones are good too but it's strange to see you both not smiling - you guys are ALWAYS smiling and laughing which is why you're so great! All of them are beautiful though! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites:
    1, 3b, 5b, 7, 8, 10a, 10b, 11, 12a, 12b, 13, 14a, 14b, 14c, 16b, 18, 19, 20a, 20b. After looking at them they are all great. I am so happy for you two. Hmm, which one do I want in an 5x7 for my office :)

    ReplyDelete