Friday, November 19, 2010

Duh Duh Duh, Dun Dun, Dun...

Why am I moving so slowly today? Oh yeah. Because I was convinced to go the midnight screening of Harry Potter last night. Don't get me wrong, I like the movies and enjoy going to see them. But, I've never read the books and I don't think it's really necessary to go to any movie at midnight, especially after you were working all day until 11:30 pm. But, I'll admit that it was pretty good and had its intense moments. But, I'm not a fan of cutting of a story in the middle. Especially, at 2:30 am. I need closure. Guess I have to wait until next summer. Or I could find some nonexistent time to actually read the second half of the book. We'll see. But, my main goal is to get through the day today without accidentally taking a cat nap.

1 comment: