Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Help! We Have a Gator Fan in the House!

This gator below is haunting our house. My boss went down to UF for a visit with friends and knowing my loathing for their football team, he brought this gator back for Midas to destroy the night of the USC-Florida game. Normally, we can't have stuffed toys in our house because Midas has ripped each of them to shreads, usually in a matter of minutes. But, no! He loves the gator. It's his new favorite thing. He greets me at the door with it. He cuddles in bed with it. The other morning I came downstairs and saw this below. The gator just sitting straight up on the couch. I'm over it! We have a gator fan in the house. This is not acceptable.


























I thought I'd also share the picture below from Trippi, Becca's golden, and Midas' visit last weekend. He and Midas are best friends. But, Trippi does like to steal and hoard all of Midas' toys. As you can see below, Trippi is cuddling with the gator as Midas stares down longingly at it.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! Maybe I need to send Midas a Mountaineer :)

    ReplyDelete