
So, we awoke to find that Santa arrived and was very good to all of us. I made away with some cute clothes, stuff for the house, tailgating stuff, etc. However, we were still a little under the weather. So, we skipped our traditional pancake breakfast. After we opened presents Christmas morning at my parents house, we headed up to Hendersonville around lunch time to have Christmas Part Deux with Jeff's fam. We did manage to eat some of the big afternoon feast. I was feeling better by then and Jeff was coming around. We spent most of the trip playing in the snow, shooting pool, chatting, and stinking at Apples to Apples. And, I'm usually decent at that game.
Below are some pics from the mountains:
The morning of the 26th, I headed to Charlotte to meet my parents and grandparents at the airport. We headed off to Philadelphia for a couple of days to hang with Chris, Michaela, and Harper and to be there for Harper's baptism on Sunday. She's just such a good baby and so alert. I can't believe how big she's gotten since September. Just check out what a cutie patootie she is...


We got back on Monday and Jeff met us for dinner at the PF Changs (one of my favs) for dinner before the fam headed back to Columbia.
Whew, that was exhausting just recapping that. Hence, why all of these blogs were so delayed in being posted. I wasn't in one place long enough to get them up.
What's funny is, I'm pretty sure I'm not even going to remember the little hiccup of food poisoning in the long run because there were such great fun moments this Christmas season. This was probably the first Christmas in a long time that I've gotten to visit with so many people in such a short period of time. And, with the engagement, it just made this year all that more special.
I'm sorry you were poisoned. The rest of us were fine including Midas who is quite the fan of a turkey dinner. We love you.
ReplyDeleteMom
Love the recaps. It seems as though you already have the whole sharing of the holidays with parents and in-laws down. I am open to advice. :)
ReplyDelete