
In other news...Jeff and I put an offer in on this townhouse on Wednesday night (and yes I stole this pic off the MLS listing site...don't judge; I forgot to take pics while I was there). Cute, right? We still haven't heard anything though because apparently the woman is in D.C. and her realtor can't get a hold of her to respond to our offer. Awesome! It's always good to ignore potential buyers of your property that's been on the market for almost a year, right? It's driving us mad, but guess that's part of the waiting game. I'm really working on my patience this week.
So, I'll keep you posted on the whole house thing. We're trying not to get our hopes up or anything until we have the deal sealed. But, I felt weird leaving everyone out of the loop since it's one of the major things we've been working on the last couple of weeks. Ah, the joys/stresses of being a grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment