
Jeff and I spent Saturday shopping like crazy people trying to finish up our holiday gifts. Whew, people are nuts this time of year. After a couple of online purchases yesterday, all but 1 of the presents needed are purchased (still debating on what to get 1 person). And of course, there is that whole wrapping thing that needs to occur. But, that's what the rest of the month is for.
After shopping, I was in some serious Christmas spirits. So, up went our tree (exhibits A, B, and C above). I'm weird and like that whole monochromatic thing. If you're not green, silver, or glass, you're not going on my tree. I dunno, I'm weird. Sadly, the topper wouldn't stay up, so I'm going to have to go back to decorating part two and do something about soon. I'm thinking a silver bow may be in order. As you can see above, I'd worn out the boys too much from shopping, so I had to decorate solo while they took a siesta. Such good helpers they are!
In other news, Jeff and I continued with our celebrations last night and went bowling for the Union Board Holiday Party. It was quite fun, and yet, I'm such a bad bowler. It's okay, in the second game I did manage to break 60. So, my goal was achieved! At least the shoes were lovely and "bright" as well.
Also, today, we're heard from crazy old cat lady's (as I'm calling her) realtor that she's not budging from asking price for the townhouse we put an offer on. She offered to pay closing, but her house is still way overpriced. So, we're walking away. We now know why it's been on the market for a year. Because she's a crazy cat lady who's attached to her little house. Oh well. We'd managed to not get too attached since it was our first house offer. We'll hang tight until the next one we like comes along.
It was still a really fun and productive weekend despite the house thing going kaput. Hope things are just as merry and bright in your lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment