UPDATE:
My mom would like me to clarify that this photo was taken in mid-decorating and that we do indeed put down a Christmas tree skirt, a bow on the top of the tree, hang stockings, and put out presents. Just in case you were worried, this was a work in progress.
----------------------------
ORIGINAL POST:
...do you find the coolest things at Target ever! Growing up I had a slight obsession with foot pajamas. I was thoroughly disappointed about age 12 when I got too tall for them. My mom told me she saw some adult foot pjs at Target and thought of me. So, when we were there trying to find stocking holders for the mantle yesterday, I just couldn't resist. I mean, really, who could? Santa feet and a bright red fuzzy ensemble= perfection. Who needs a snuggie when you could be all warm and toasty without 8 extra yards of fabric dragging around behind you? Obviously, when I got home, I changed into my new ensemble to finish decorating the tree and wrap some presents.
I guess I should actually back up a bit. This of course is not my tree, because you just saw my tree here. So, obviously, there was a bit of a road trip this weekend. Saturday, I got together with my lovely Irmo ladies in Greenville for our annual Christmas dinner and slumber party. Too much fun! Although, I apparently remember nothing and no one from high school. There was many a funny story and apparently our teachers had fun quirks. But, I remember none of that. Hmm. So much for long-term memory.
Sunday morning, I headed to Columbia. Mom and Dad just got back from a fun trip to the land down under on Friday night. Because they were gone during prime tree decorating time and were a good bit jet-lagged, I offered to lend a hand in the Christmas decorating department this weekend. Hence, the tree above.

Love the pjs! PS - I remembered nothing and no one from high school as well. Oh well. I guess sometimes our minds block things out for us so we don't have to. :)
ReplyDelete