Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Early Christmas Wishes

I feel it in my fingers. I feel it in my toes. Christmas is all around me, and so the feeling grows!

Plans have changed, and Jeff is now taking tomorrow off from work. So, we've decided to head to Columbia tonight instead of tomorrow night. Yay! Christmas vacay begins early! Since I'm bad about blogging while away (and let's be honest, when I'm here), I figured I'd go ahead and send you some Yuletide greetings now. 

So, we had really good intentions of making Christmas cards this year. That didn't happen, obviously. So, pretend this isn't a blog entry and is a lovely card that arrived in your mailbox this afternoon.

I just want to send you all my best wishes that you have an amazing time this Christmas with family and friends. And, I hope this coming year holds wonderful things for you all! Merry Christmas everyone!

I'll leave you with a pic of Midas the wonder-pup frolicking the other night as the snow was falling and finally began to stick in our backyard. He loves catching those snowballs in mid-air!


No comments:

Post a Comment