Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello friends

I'm back. What's been going on you ask? After my last post, we went on break from school. So, I took a break from blogging (again). That Tuesday before Christmas, Jeff and I helped Rachel move in to her new apartment in Charlotte. I couldn't be happier to have my BFF back so close to me! Florida was just too far. The rest I'll do in a photo montage.

Dec 25- Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve in Hendersonville with Jeff's folks/Daniel and then travelled the snowy roads to Columbia for Mamele/Burnside/Goodwin family fun.























Dec 31- Jeff worked the week after Christmas, so I cleaned house, hung lots of curtains, worked at the Junior League Wearhouse. That weekend we ended up having a fun bash at our place with Rachel, Joe, Cassie, Nick, Adamson, and Chad. Joe's new karaoke machine made an appearance, the gamecocks underperformed after Latimore was knocked out, and lots of fun was had!




















Jan 1- We went to our first Charlotte Checkers game! Only 1 real fight, but I still love hockey. We can't wait to go back for more.


















Jan 4- Back to work for Ashley after an amazing break! No pic :(

Jan 5- Jeff passed the CPA Exam. He's been working on passing all 4 sections for over a year and we're just so excited to burn all of those books at some point soon. Below is our joke inspiration video. Hopefully you've seen it before. If not, rent The Producers because it's one of my favorite movies.



Jan 8- That weekend we went out in NODA and had yummy food at Boudreaux to celebrate Jeff's hard work with with Maggie and Rach. It was delightful!




















Jan 10- Lots of snow came to Charlotte. I walked to work Monday. Here's my walk. No too shabby.




















Jan 15- It's MLK weekend and we're in Philly visiting with Harper, Chris, and Michaela and picking out lots of wedding paper goods (invitations, rehearsal dinner invites, programs, etc... Harper's just getting so big. I can't believe she's already 17 months old. She really understands what you're saying to her now, makes the cutest animal sounds, and loves to move and dance (you know I love that). Here's a video of her playing last night before she went to sleep. Adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment