So, this weather has simply got to go. It's freezing and raining, but it's not cold enough to make it snowy and pretty. I was walking back from lunch today and I suddenly began complaining about how all these different parts of my body were wet and cold. I feel like Lucky from 101 Dalmations (still one of my favorites) in the scene below.
I know it's not snowing, but I the weather is putting me into such a gross funk. Hopefully, I pull out of it because there is simply too much to do right now. I'm a little over-committed at the moment between my regular crazy spring work and the fact that I said I'd be a sophomore discussion leader, I'm going to be on-duty for 4 weeks this semester dealing with crazy students at night in addition to my normal weekend duties for some extra cash, doing all of my provisional volunteer/meeting work for joining the Junior League, and finalizing wedding planning. Sheesh! Is it June yet? I'm so ready for it to get here. I am taking a break from things tonight though to have yummy dinner as a part of Charlotte Restaurant Week with some of my favorite Wofford ladies.
101 Dalmations brings a tear to my eye every time! I love those sweet pups!
ReplyDelete