Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bean Town


It's really rough to wake up to that view... Oh wait!!

Well I'm in Boston until Wednesday for ACPA (essentially a national conference for higher ed nerds). I'm doing a presentation on Wed so I'm a little nervous about that. But the trip should be fun! Last night I got to catch up with one of my college suitemates Becca, who lives here and we're off to dine and shop for the afternoon until the convenion officially begins tonight. Yay!

In other news, jeff apparently went on a painting spree yesterday and the whole upstairs is finished as well as the kitchen and living room!! He's so good to me. Now only the trim and entryway to finish and the painting will be done!! Then we just have to move stuff in and unpack it all (sigh)

1 comment:

  1. The moving is the worst. This coming from someone who has moved from TX to NY, SC to NY, and from one apartment in NY to another... all since mid January! Ugh! Hope you get in and get settled soon! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete