

I know these are random pictures to put up together. But, yesterday, we bought tickets to two things I'm super excited about and that both sort of involve "defying gravity." So I think it kind of works to do a joint post.
On June 4th I'm super pumped to FINALLY see Wicked! I've heard nothing but awesome things about it and sadly I haven't made it up to New York in many years, so I'm a little behind on my broadway viewings. But, Wicked is here in Charlotte for a month and tickets for Jeff, me, and the parental units are officially on their way to our mailbox. I've been stalking these tickets for months now waiting on the public release date (March 18). On Monday (March 1- wink wink Dad) I got an email about an early release for Blumenthal email subscribers. And, jackpot. So, Tuesday morning, I was on the deal. I cannot wait!
In other ticketing news, we also purchased our SoCon Championship tickets for Saturday fellow Woffordians. I think we're going to go to the alumni gathering thing before it too. Let me know if you're also going. Go Terriers!!
I LOVE Wicked! I can sing every song for you before you go so that you can sing along if you like! :)
ReplyDelete