So, I'm an avid internet surfer. Here are some of my online discoveries/loves this week:
These patterned ceilings
This adorable backpack (makes me wanna go back to school)
Finally figuring out how to upload the honeymoon video in it's entirety if you really wanna stalk our trip and have an extra 35 minutes laying around
Fun return address stamp for all these thank you notes we're writing
These fun drawer liners
This bright coral bracelet
This great resource for digital photography basics
My latest stalking on Anthropologie (this and these kelly green fun pants and this cute dress)
I wanna throw someone a shower that looks just like this (someone get engaged or have a little girl, please!)
Rachel Zoe's new clothing line launch at Neiman
These amazing blankets
The idea of a furry feather clutch
This beautiful lace table runner
Fun candles for an upcoming birthday soiree
I've obviously had too much time on my hands watching all of this fabulous baseball! Go gamecocks!! 2nd year in a row! Woohoo!
Coming up next...recap of our fabulous weekend with Jeff's first solo low country boil and a quick trip to Columbia :)
obsessed with that bracelet. Want it now!
ReplyDeleteObsessed with EVERYTHING Kate Spade! Did you see the sale on Rue La La? And I seriously LOVE that bookbag... I may have to get one for school!
ReplyDelete