Friday, June 15, 2012

A Summer Evening at Home

Since I've taken the new job, but we haven't hired my replacement yet, in many ways I'm currently doing two jobs. So, I've been working my little tail off. Lot's of early mornings and late nights with the laptop. Last night, Jeff called about 5:30 and told me to leave the office and take a night off. And, he was right. Just what I needed... 

We headed to dinner at Brixx and ate outside (it was 68 and beautiful last night...didn't feel like summer at all). Then we played in the back yard with the pup, listened to some soothing tunes, and had some wine. Even, Matthew came over to hang for a little bit. I'm back in full speed today (1 phone interview down and 3 to go today), but last night was just what I needed. Enjoy some pics below and a video of our sweet neighbor-dog, Samson, who sacrifices his tennis ball to Midas daily and often just hangs out with his feet under our fence to say hello.













No comments:

Post a Comment